How To Subscribe
We are now offering three ways to subscribe:
- Return the subscription card inserted in your 2016 Subscription Brochure (or print from our website) along with your $60.00 payment to the address on the left.
Call 412.831.3710 ext. 501 if you did not receive a 2016 Brochure in the mail by the end of November 2015.
- Pay for your subscription online using a credit card.
Donations, in addition to your subscription,
are greatly appreciated.
If you wish to place a donation of any amount on your credit card, continue to the online form
or call 412.831.3710, ext. 103.
Residents of the communities of Bethel Park, South Park and Upper St. Clair are eligible to participate. As a subscriber to Tri-Community South EMS, you are protected from any unnecessary fees or charges in the event that you need emergency medical service. Subscribers are responsible for 50% of co-pays and or deductables.
- Your subscription to Tri-Community South EMS shows that you support your Emergency Medical Service, which receives no tax subsidies from the municipalities or townships. Without the support of our residents through subscriptions and donations, we would not be able to provide this valuable service.
- Even if your insurance company says that you have coverage for ambulance service, most insurance companies do not reimburse 100% for ambulance transports. Non-subscribers are responsible for the remaining balance of the bill and 100% of the co-pays.
- Treatment and non-transports as well as lift assists are not covered by insurance companies.
Your subscription with Tri-Community South EMS not only provides you with ambulance coverage in the Municipality of Bethel Park and the Townships of South Park and Upper St. Clair, but also in the communities of Mt. Lebanon, Dormont, Castle Shannon, Baldwin Borough, Baldwin Township, Whitehall, Green Tree, Brentwood, Scott Township, Peters Township and Jefferson Borough.
Household Subscription Plan
Subscriptions are mailed to all households and businesses in October of each year. Residents can also also print the form (pdf) and mail to Tri-Community South, EMS 5490 Progress Blvd. Bethel Park, PA. 15102.
A household subscription of $60.00 per year provides unlimited household emergency medical coverage. Any family member living at the listed address and non-resident guests or visitors are also covered.
Medical Insurance information must be provided.
Subscriptions are valid for the calendar year, January 1st through December 31st, or from the date your subscription is received, whichever occurs later. Please notify our office of any change in your address.
Subscription Plan Coverage and Advantages
- Unlimited emergency transports to local and specialty hospitals or hospitals where the subscribers insurance plan designates.
- Bill insurance company for emergency medical transports
- Subscriber responsible for only 50% of co-pay or deductibles rather than normal 100%
- Subscription covers emergency treatments at scene or household with non transport to hospital. NO INSURANCE PLAN COVERS TREATMENTS AND NON TRANSPORTS TO HOSPITAL.
*fee for treatment and non transports are $200.00 or $250.00-this fee is totally covered as a subscriber
- Subscription covers Lift Assists.
*lift assists fee is $200.00 for each occurrence. NO INSURANCE PLAN COVERS LIFT ASSISTS
- Subscribers are covered with all surrounding mutual aid ambulance services at no additional costs or fees
Non-Covered Services Under Subscription Plan
- Ambulance transports to and from Physician Office Facilities.
- Ambulance transports to and from Physician Offices
- Unauthorized non-emergency transports by Insurance Provider
- Uninsured non-emergency transports
- Medicaid recipients are not covered under subscription plan
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Are available online (pdf)
or by request by calling 412-831-3710 ext. 501
Subscription program is not an insurance policy
Tri-Community South, EMS agrees to keep all medical/insurance information strictly confidential and abides by all confidentiality laws (HIPPA) protecting the patient's right to privacy. Privacy Statement